Thursday, June 25, 2015

Good afternoon friends!

I've taken a little time to freshen up the look of my blog so I thought while I'm on here I may as well give a little update on what I've been up to.

In the past year I have worked on design elements for 2 spec houses, 2 new rental houses, 2 new family residences for a couple of friends and remodeling a few of our rental properties.  It doesn't sound like much when I type it out but believe me 6 homes & a few rental properties definitely kept me BUSY.  I suppose the best way to show you my work will be to walk you through the process in six different posts. Since one of those spec houses is still in progress I may start with it and then work my way backwards.

Stay tuned, I'll be posting soon about all the fun I'm having with our French Country spec home.

No comments:

Post a Comment