Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Shout outs

As I flip through my November 2011 Better Homes and Gardens magazine I realize that this magazine does not get enough credit. I think I based ALL my paint colors on photos that I'd seen in BHG. I always enjoy looking at Southern Living but honestly BHG has better decorating and craft ideas. It's funny, when I look at a magazine now I think 'Oh, I should pin this on Pinterest' and then realize magazines like BHG had it going on all this time but for some reason some one starts a website with the same stuff and it suddenly gets me all worked up to become "crafty". I guess it really is all about presentation!

Well Saturday Lee & I worked hard in the garage and actually cleared enough out to fit my car in. I sent a picture of it to a friend who replied "Shut the front door! Is that a hot wheel or a real car!" She had threatened to turn me in to the tv show Hoarders if I didn't get busy cleaning it out. So now the fun part... preparing for the garage sale. Ugh, I hate trying to price stuff, people are going to try to name their own price anyway, can't I just haggle with everyone & not waste my time pricing???

This weekend we hit the road to "Cow Town" for a dear friends wedding. Lee will be in hog heaven with all of his Huawni buddies and I get to eat cake, drink champagne & dance - what could be better!? (I will be happy to see the Huawni crew too, they are good people!!)

Before I end this post I have to give a couple more shout outs. Sadly we will be missing my Mom's birthday Saturday - Happy birthday Mom, you don't look a day over 35 - we will celebrate soon! Also, to Miss Molly Michael, who turned BIG 5 on the 14th but we will be missing her awesome Halloween party this weekend also. We love you MM, I cannot believe you are so grown up already!

No comments:

Post a Comment