Wednesday, September 21, 2011

No idea what I'm doing

I thought it would be fun to start a blog to document the progress of renovating our new home. I plan to create a scrap book but after signing up on Pinterest and seeing how many creative ideas I got from peoples blogs, I thought, maybe, just maybe I could contribute something to someone out there.


My husband & I have purchased 8 homes in the (almost) 5 years that we've been married. Five of those were investment purchases, and three were to live in. We have done remodeling work to all 8, and by 8 I mean 10 because one of the homes is actually a 3 unit rental.


Sadly I do not have photos of all of our work, I really regret not keeping better records of all the blood, sweat and tears we put into these homes.


Our most recent (current) project is a four bedroom, brick, ranch style home that we are moving into this weekend!!!! As soon as I figure out this whole blog thing I will post some before, during and (soon) after pictures.


Now lets see if I can keep up with this new blog venture...

No comments:

Post a Comment